The incredible journey of Kanwal Ilyas



Kanwal Ilyas is a super model of Pakistan who shot to fame with the reality television show. In a short span of time she has earned herself a good repute in the fashion industry. The dazzling looks she gives on ramp make the audiences spell bound. In an exclusive interview with Tour de media she talks about her career and success. Following are the excerpts of the interview:

What sparked your interest to become a model? 

Well, it was accidentally I got into this profession. At first it was not easy to do things but then eventually and gradually I learned and fit into the place. I started off with ramp and got a lot of appreciation that leads me to pursue this career further.

What was your first big break in the industry?

It was a private Television reality show by the name of "ramp ki rani kon" there were 12 contestants and I was the first runner up. 
I learned a lot from that show and it was very helpful in terms of knowing the people of our entertainment industry. 

If you could only wear one designer for the rest of your life who would it be? 

Well, thats a very tough question. Ummm Im very classy. I always make sure I look modern and a elegant woman. If I have to wear only one designer I might choose Dolce and Gabbana for life.

Do you have any beauty secrets? 

I have no secrets as such. Its the same what everyone already knows. Just stay clean, eat clean and you will look flawless.
It really depends on how you see yourself. Diet should be healthy food mostly because I also eat junk food and as Punjabi I cant take my hands of good desi food. 
Sleep on time and use desi totkay only if you want extra beauty treatment. There are a lot of uploaded on google. 

What are your views about Pakistan Fashion industry?

Well, Pakistan fashion industry is growing with the passage of time. There is a lot of scope for the emerging talent. Everything is booming. As I said this year is all about success and doing something big and productive. Im so happy we are on it. 

How do you feel on the runway?

I feel like a princess walking on and rest of the people are 'riaya'. It also depends what you are wearing which booms your confidence. Also there are a lot of photographers taking your pictures and making videos, bloggers and every eye is on you. So yes I have to look flawless and should feel like a princess. 

All leading brands nowadays love to work with you. How does that feel? 

Well not all. Haha but whoever comes to me always get satisfied with the work as they wanted. I feel awesome too because when client is happy Im happy. I always enjoy my work. 






TAGS;

#Kanwalilyas #TopModel #Rabbiya #TourDeMedia

Published By;
RABBIYA YOUNUS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KOLACHI EVENTS - AN EVENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY

Mehwish Hayat & Humayun Saeed Starrer In Movie ‘Punjab Nahi Jaungi’ Begins

WASIM AKRAM - BRAND AMBASSADOR FOR CHANGING DIABETES®